The Personal Injury Law firm that gives better legal solutions

When you've got a civil lawsuit on your hands, life can get stressful. That's why attorney Jason J. Chong and the California Lawsuit Lawyers of the Chong Firm are dedicated to fighting for your rights in person, and helping you win the justice you deserve, in the areas below, and more!

No one plans to be in an accident. Unfortunately, these situations can occur at the worst possible times. While accidents are difficult to deal with at any time, when they are caused by someone else, they can be especially troublesome. The good news is if you have suffered a personal injury, we are here to help. When you hire a personal injury attorney in Southern California, from our law firm, you can feel confident you have someone who is going to fight for you and your rights.



Personal Injury



Your lawyers at the Chong Firm fearlessly fight to protect your rights and preserve your freedom, every step of the way.

Attorney Jason J. Chong is licensed to practice law in all state courts in California, all federal district courts for the 9th circuit court of appeals, the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and the District of Columbia.

Attorney Chong has successfully tried many cases as both a criminal defense attorney and prosecutor. He knows what it takes to get the best results for your individual case, from all sides. 


Frequently Asked Questions

Our Southern California attorney answers some of the frequently asked questions about Criminal, Civil, and Family Law.

A. It’s common for family or friends to reach out on behalf of loved ones who are confronted with criminal charges. At Jason J. Chong Law Firm, we welcome you to contact us for a free consultation to help you understand potential courses of action, and we can take the lead on building a strong case if your loved one decides to retain our services.

A. If you were injured as a result of someone else’s negligence, you may be eligible to receive compensation for the following damages:

    • Medical expenses
    • Lost wages
    • Pain and suffering
    • Emotional distress
    • Loss of enjoyment of life
    • And property damages

*If you have lost a loved one, you may also be eligible to receive compensation for loss of consortium. In some extreme cases, you may also be able to receive compensation for punitive damages (damages intended to punish the responsible party for gross negligence).

A. In general, an insurance adjuster will calculate the amount of compensation they believe you deserve based on the out-of-pocket expenses your injury required you to pay. They will then multiply that dollar amount by a certain number based on how extreme they believe your injuries were, in order to determine what compensation you deserve for any non-monetary damages (i.e. pain and suffering).

However, insurance companies will often try to pay you less than the amount you deserve. In order to ensure you are being offered a fair settlement, you should always consult with a professional California personal injury lawyer.

A. While judges typically will order a geographic restriction during a divorce, it may be allowable if a separation agreement, or temporary order, is in place. If the separation includes provisions that allow for moving the child’s residence, you may be free to do so without causing problems with your divorce case.

Feel Free to Contact Us
With Any Question

Call Us Now!